Freelance Marketing Manager BIT, Keilecafe & BITTER (>16 h.)
Club BIT, permanent festival Keilecafe and restaurant BITTER are looking for a freelance marketing and communication manager for a minimum of 16 hours per week. All three enterprises are founded by the same group. We like to do things ourselves and in our own way and are looking for someone who has the same mentality to join our team.
Keilecafe is a self proclaimed ‘permanent festival’, but in reality so much more. A place for wood-oven pizza's, sangria sunbathing, daytime tipsiness and unparalleled DJ’s.
BIT is a classic nightclub with weekly club events focussed on electronic music in all its diversities. Restaurant BITTER is located at the same adres and is all about confusion, hence the term “Confusion Kitchen”, which describes the way we roll.
We are looking for a freelance marketing manager for the communication of our three establishments and the preparations for the coming festival season. The job offers work for at least 16 hours a week which can grow up to full time (40 hours) if the Covid measures go away. The option of an employment contract will in this case also be a possibility. A minimum of two years experience in a similar position of marketing manager is required.
Our marketing manager is responsible for the communication of the three brands and entities of our festivals and events. You will set up communication strategies for all different target groups, keep the websites and social media accounts up to date and guard the visual identity of all entities in all communication forms.
Who are we looking for? We are looking for someone who is familiar with the music programming of BIT, Keilecafe and our festivals and knows our audience. You work well in a team dynamic, but can also operate individually. You like to take initiative.
- Be responsible for the strategy and execution of the marketing and communication of BIT, BITTER, Keilecafe and all events and festivals.
- Maintain all the social media channels.
- Maintain all the websites.
- Manage the communication schedule.
What do we expect from the applicant?
- Fluent in English.
- Experience in a similar position for at least two years.
- Up-to-date knowledge of content marketing.
- Communicative and assertive attitude.
- Experienced with Adobe Creative Cloud software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and possibly Premier and After Effects) and Google Drive.
What do we offer:
- A dynamic and inspiring work environment.
- A desk at our office and free lunch.
- Relevant work experience in the marketing of different types of events and catering.
- Room for participation and own working method.
- Free access to all Keilecafe and BIT events.
- A close-knit team with many social activities.
- Flexible working hours.
- A competitive salary.
Send your application with your CV and motivation letter to team BIT, BITTER, Keilecafe via firstname.lastname@example.org before the 31st of January 2022. You can apply in Dutch or English.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!